At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking a UX Designer – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a UX Designer, you are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met.
What we’d like to see:
- 2+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile and native applications. Experiential, physical, and voice are a plus.
- Experience designing for a variety of industries including retail, financial, travel, healthcare etc...
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, Customer Journey Mapping, Jobs To Be Done theory and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs.
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, and visual communication.
- Knowledge of Service Design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.