Client Finance Analyst.
Client Finance Analyst.
About Client Finance Analyst.
The Finance Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the Regional Finance Manager and Director. The position is a part of our Southeast region and will work closely with the finance team as well the client service teams. This role has exposure to all aspects of the business and is a great position for someone who is interested in a growth-oriented role in a growing Client Finance organization.
Huge is looking for a Client Finance Analyst to join the Finance team. In this role, you will support the Finance Manager and Director.
What you’ll be doing.
- Help support good financial decision-making, by acting as a go-to finance point of contact for client team members.
- Assist Finance Manager and Finance Director in revenue forecasting, project financial health management and client-facing reporting.
- Lead the month-end close process and partner with controllership team to ensure timely revenue recognition and compliance with SOX controls.
- Work with billing team to ensure proper and timely invoicing and documentation of fees and expenses.
- Assist with finance hygiene efforts - organization of documentation, keeping system records in order and following up with the appropriate parties for missing documentation and support.
- Support projects in the broader finance organization as needed
- Exhibit and foster a “customer service” attitude in all dealings with Company personnel.
What we’d like to see:
- 2 years of working experience, with previous experience in a professional services or agency environment a plus.
- A desire to learn and grow in a dynamic organization
- Someone who is always looking for ways to make things better
- Team player, customer service oriented, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Self-reliant, ability to manage time and deadlines independently with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good systems and software skills – Excel, Word and Outlook. Prior experience with Salesforce and Mavenlink a plus
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1