Visual Design Lead.
VISUAL DESIGN LEAD.
At Huge, the Creative Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design.
Huge is looking for a Visual Design Lead to join the Creative team from any number of our North American based offices. In this role, you will lead our most complex and innovative projects, creating products used by millions of people every day. Successful candidates will have an intuitive feeling for the way products should work and a deep understanding of what users want and need when it comes to digital experiences. The day-to-day work includes digital strategy, concepting and interaction/UI design across any number of touch points—web, mobile, social, tablet and in-store.
What we’d like to see.
- 8+ years of experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Able to demonstrate, articulate and teach understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Gives strong design direction to other designers on the team, encouraging creative use of our client’s design principles and existing visual frameworks to produce designs and, where appropriate, new styles and patterns that are visually cohesive with the rest of our client’s products.
- Maintains, suggests and advocates for evolutions of our design principles and existing style guides with a holistic consideration for all of our client’s products.
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be insanely excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams in creating killer products that consider innovation and usability. Huge is highly collaborative—we need someone who will not just listen but anticipate the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments.
- Experience with senior clients. Someone who is an expert at handling themselves and our clients in every imaginable situation.
Forges strong relationships with other design teams at Huge and works with them to influence the entire Huge ecosystem.
- Someone open to feedback who knows how and when to defend design choices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-KK1