Client Partner LDN.
About Client Services:
Client Services is accountable for all aspects of the client relationship. This encompasses the health and growth of the relationship, financials, quality of the work product and team motivation.
It’s an equal mix of being a client’s strategic partner, Huge’s business operator, and an internal team champion. Their mission is to drive client success through impactful, user-centric work.
The Client Partner is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership across large scale engagements. The Client Partner is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and Huge cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. The Client Partner is as much a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
The ability to navigate complex organisations, read between the lines and hear what is not being said is at the core of this role and an ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels is a key skill of any successful Client Partner. Contributing to Huge’s behaviours, you will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Responsible for the organic growth, development of relationships with senior clients and leadership of cross-functional teams to deliver impactful outputs that drive our clients businesses forward.
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognise and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Contribute to and defend creative and strategic work that meets or transforms our client’s business and needs.
- Responsible for developing overall engagement and growth strategies, working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximise utilisation targets.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships, as well as introduce new opportunities accordingly while providing meaningful contribution to new business.
- Participate in strategic development of new business through identification, pursuit and conversion of additional opportunities for Huge.
- Work in conjunction with Finance to effectively manage account profitability by negotiating statements of work and ensuring work is delivered on budget.
- Work with the Delivery team to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted.
- Contribute to internal communications and PR by ensuring work is summarised, case studies are developed and celebrated throughout Huge.
- Lead and mentor Business Directors within their client teams or portfolio, and provide a viewpoint on team resource and configuration.
What we’d like to see:
- Seasoned in a client services organisation, on accounts within a top tier agency or consulting firm.
- Proven ability to grow long term, large scale engagements with multiple project tracks and teams while anticipating, defusing and resolving any conflict effectively.
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations through the understanding of the client’s business, whatever market sector, and ability to discuss professionally with the client.
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
- Ability to build a team, mentor and effectively manage through proactively addressing performance issues and taking appropriate action.
- Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions.
- Deep understanding of team utilisation and project allocation, and their relationship to overall client profitability.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, LVMH and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-HP1