Data Science Analyst.
Data Science Analyst
Huge is looking for a Data Science Analyst to join our team!
As a Data Science Analyst you will be a key contributor to scaling our data science capability, working with data science team members to extend & leverage machine learning solutions. On a regular basis, you will collaborate across disciplinary user experience teams at Huge and serve as a guide to answer questions, offer insights, and bring structure to data so that it serves to inform decisions that will impact clients’ business.
What you’ll be doing.
Most importantly, as a Data Science Analyst, you will continuously be asked to set a positive example and champion the data science capability. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be hands-on, comfortable starting from zero and quickly ramping up when faced with specific business challenges, feel comfortable presenting data science capabilities that can easily be understood and leveraged across disciplinary teams at Huge and by clients. Collaboration with internal and external teams is fundamental to ensure the delivery of specific client solutions. You will also be hands-on building solutions in Python, establishing data models for machine learning, and looking for opportunities to continue to push the envelope.
What we’d like to see.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant industry that uses data science capabilities.
- An undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math.
- Proficient in Python and associated data science packages.
- R Programming
- Experience working on client engagements and across distributed team's end-to-end, from development to implementation of data science solutions.
- Ability to take disparate sources of data (structured & unstructured) and develop methods that produce models and algorithms that handle tasks, parameters, or optimizations to generate an evaluation output.
- Proven ability to deliver solutions such as regression analysis for prediction, classification for sentiment analysis, clustering and retrieval of content, matrix factorization & dimensionality reduction for recommendations, and utilization of deep learning.
- Knowledge of either the GCP or AWS CLI
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.