Senior Python Developer COL.
Huge is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our technology team in Colombia!
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will guide and establish best practices, architect code, and lead technical documentation. You’ll be in front of the client leading demos and collaborating with other disciplines to explain how proposed tech solutions fit into the bigger business problem. You are able to build and design the architecture of a project, and you will be held accountable for all code on a specific project.
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years of experience on a development team deploying agile methodologies, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
- Competency in Python using Django or Flask and a deep understanding of associated computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- The ability to present the architectural design of a system to project team members and other stakeholders in clear, simple terms.
- Experience writing web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with JSON and XML.
- Experience actively mentoring junior team members.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies, industry trends, and best practices -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- A strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.