Group Program Director SGP.
Group Program Director
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for a Group Program Director to join the Program Management team in our Singapore Office.
What you’ll be doing.
- Ensure overall project health, including profitability, delivery, risk mitigation and resolution, and building, developing, and maintaining a strong program management approach across a portfolio of accounts.
- Own the profitable delivery of client work and the enforcement of solid margins, with responsibility to escalate issues appropriately.
- Actively manage project and program health from the lens of Actuals and Budgets not Revenue;
- Preemptively manage and guide for at risk or high risk projects/programs in order to successfully steer back to smooth delivery
What we’d like to see:
- Proactivity is essential in providing ongoing assessments of project scope, resource balancing, and integrity of revenue.
- Someone who knows how to prioritize and when and how to escalate things.
- You preemptively manage and guide for at risk or high risk projects/programs in order to successfully steer back to smooth delivery.
- You have experience with team development through defining responsibilities and setting direction for the PM team.
- You communicate effectively through weekly status reporting with financials; escalating issues to Client Director / Client Partner, where appropriate; and making recommendations for improvements and/or process changes with executional responsibility for rolling out agreed changes and ensuring overall compliance.
- You manage the portfolio budget and deliver to target margin;
- You handle weekly financial reporting;
- You seek to maximize revenue across multiple projects/accounts through project delivery/profit margin.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.