Director, Business Strategy.
BUSINESS STRATEGY DIRECTOR.
About Business Strategy.
Huge’s Strategy discipline works with clients to help them transform into successful businesses of the modern economy, embracing brand and digital as a central driver to future success. We have extensive experience in helping to plan for and implement the shift to digital, including helping clients set up the appropriate technologies, processes, operating structures, and internal capabilities required to be successful.
Huge is looking for a Director, Business Strategy to join our team. At Huge, our Strategy group partners closely with clients to develop, guide, and operationalize their business strategies. Our strategy group is highly collaborative and works with Huge's design and development departments to define the right approach for our clients’ businesses. Our focus is broad, from developing a long-term holistic business plan to creating new products or mobile strategies - plus everything in-between.
The Director, Business Strategy is both a proactive and reactive senior thought leader and collaborative member of the Strategy group who executes large-scale projects within interdisciplinary teams. The Director, Business Strategy will also work closely with our client services team to help grow large accounts. He or she will spend significant time onsite with clients, gaining deep insight into client business problems and becoming a trusted thought partner and advisor to senior client executives.
What you’ll be doing.
- Develop cohesive, compelling strategic visions for our clients that guide their overall business plans.
- Communicate strategic visions to our clients, and help them and their business development teams socialize the strategy to the greater organization.
- Assess client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints.
- Define new organizational structures and businesses processes.
- Collaborate closely with the Huge Interaction Design and Visual Design teams to ensure business requirements are deeply integrated into the user experience.
- Participate in pitches and business development.
- Contribute to Huge’s growing domain expertise and knowledge base through the development of first party research.
- Partner with client services to grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction.
What we’d like to see.
- 8+ years managing product life cycles and/or go-to-market campaigns in a digital, mobile, retail or customer strategy environment.
- Experience in developing revenue models and forecasts in excel.
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Omniture or Double Click.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations.
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges.
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- Desire to create sustainable businesses and innovative user experiences for the largest brands on the web.
- MBA preferred, but not required.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.