This role is open to remote within the posted state.
This role is for a big picture thinker to shape, position and activate world class brands to drive growth. Brand strategy, positioning, creative strategy are all part of the role. But Huge is focused on client outcomes over project outputs, so the real work is helping clients understand their paths to growth, figuring out the work the brand needs to do to get them there, and taking them there through whatever cocktail of campaigns, products, experiences promises the greatest success. Your previous experience and formal training will matter, but you’ll find yourself leaning heavily on vision, thought leadership and creativity as well.
You will lead account and department strategy teams and be a partner to CMO clients and to creative department peers. This role reports to the VP of Strategy.
Externally you will focus on building deeper strategic client partnerships, growing potential partnerships through creative solutions and helping clients understand the work their brand needs to do in order for them to succeed. Internally you will help make better strategies and better strategists through managing and coaching. And you will build relationships across disciplines - including data, creative, technology and product - to inform holistic strategies, launch bigger ideas and enjoy more satisfying collaborative work.
What you’ll be doing.
- Shaping growth trajectories and strategic visions for brands, through audience understanding, landscape analyses, cultural awareness and creative ideation.
- Defining the opportunities, insights, and frameworks for creative partners to act on that result in increased awareness, growth, and engagement for the brand.
- Building and shaping internal processes that facilitate efficient and effective strategy development.
- Developing clear points of view on relevant topics that inform strategy development, clients’ thinking and thought leadership.
- Leading the development of strategies and coach other strategists in the same.
What we’d like to see.
- 8+ years experience driving brand strategy and campaigns in traditional, digital and experiential environments.
- Experience developing brand strategy that informs a broad ecosystem - including campaigns, messaging and employee engagement, as well as content and product strategy, product strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and apply brand thinking to diverse opportunities and channels.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with and persuading senior client leadership.
- Passion to bring big campaign ideas to life by working in close collaboration with connections planners and media partners.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.