Senior Project Manager (Integrated) TOR.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (INTEGRATED MARKETING).
About Program Management.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is seeking a Senior Project Manager (Integrated Marketing) to lead and structure multi-million dollar engagements with parallel campaign work streams—spanning strategy, creative (social, banners, TVC), production, digital, and media.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects with creative, experience design, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products.
- Focus on goals and solutions both large and small
- Become the focal point for delivery across a series of workstreams while still keeping up-to-date on daily project activities
- Work closely with discipline leads
- Be prepared to meet deliverable requirements, assess change and risk management, and frequently oversee a number of hybrid client/Huge teams.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience delivering best in class campaigns for industry leading companies (including social, banner, video, brand, digital, and strategic consulting projects).
- An ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks with a firm command of project management processes and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of campaign and production lifecycles. We want someone with an intuitive understanding for how our work gets done.
- An ability to manage and set client expectations. At the end of the day (or project), you make sure that everyone’s satisfied.
- An ability to collaborate with and manage your fellow employees. We want someone who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working under them.
- Bilingualism (English / French) is considered an asset.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.