Studio is the creative content, production, and post-production arm of the Huge network. Studio is a team of multidisciplinary thinkers, artists, producers, and makers who use technology in imaginative ways to deliver effective and captivating creative content for clients.
Their expertise includes creative concepting, live-action production, photo and art production, 2D and 3D motion design and animation, CGI, and post-production.
Huge is looking for a Senior Producer to join the Studio team in Brooklyn. Senior Producers manage integrated production projects from conception to delivery. Senior Producers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an uncanny attention to detail are essential. They are the main liaise between internal teams, the client teams and the production team. They’ll be responsible for creating budgets and timelines, identifying and hiring third party vendors, and managing all costs associated with productions. They will leverage their deep understanding of broadcast/video production and requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle. They will need to bring an experienced knowledge base of content production, a strong network and a hardworking collaborative outlook. They will be working closely with internal teams, external vendors and clients. The ideal candidate has a strong production and post-production background in advertising and brand content. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for—they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we’d like to see.
- Proven ability to manage campaigns from conception to delivery.
- Experience managing production vendors and agencies.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and highly creative environment and manage productions with multiple workstreams.
- Ability to execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience with licensing, rights management and partnering with business affairs.
- Experience working with post-production teams.
- 8+ years of producing experience within an ad agency.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
#LI-POST / #LI-KK1