HR Business Partner LDN.
Talent Partner (HRBP) - Huge London. 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover).
We’re looking for a quick-thinking, excited and all-around awesome team player who will will help foster and drive our “Hugers first” approach to employees and business challenges. Above all, they have solid footing in the functions of HR, as well as a comprehensive understanding of and passion for the work we do at Huge.
The Talent Partner will be responsible for HR business partnership and support across the teams in London. This role requires someone who is supportive and encouraging, straightforward and resilient, trustworthy and reliable. This person understands foundations and boundaries and knows when and how to flex within and beyond them. In a nutshell, they are adaptable and capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing, eternally fluid environment.
What we’d like to see:
- Generalist HR and talent management experience including experience with employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, immigration/mobility, employee engagement and career development.
- Ability to manage employee relations and organisational development issues while mitigating risk.
- Working knowledge of and ability to advise on employment and immigration law.
- An ability to organise and manage performance and compensation reviews, partnering with office leadership and finance.
- An ability to actively build and manage relationships with Huge leaders, employees, the global talent team and external vendors.
- Experience coaching internal managers on managing employee relations issues, fostering career development and delivering feedback
- Collaboration with global Talent team to develop & deliver new initiatives and programs, and streamline core processes that favourably impact retention & engagement across Huge as we scale and grow.
- Experience onboarding new hires, as well as handling voluntary and involuntary exits.
- Experience in payroll & benefits processing.
- Experience in overseeing recruitment, from updating the local leadership team on progress to liaising with recruitment agencies on live briefs.
- Working knowledge of GDPR compliance.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills.
- An appreciation for our brand and ability to partner with the employee engagement and office services teams to cultivate and foster our culture.
- Previous experience partnering with creative agencies or similar creative industry environments is preferred.
- A basic understanding of European employment law would be of value but not essential.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, LVMH and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.