Senior Sitecore Engineer VT.
Senior Engineer (Sitecore)
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for a Senior Engineer (Sitecore) to join the Technology team in Vietnam. Sitecore developers utilize wide range of technical skills and deep understanding of the platform capabilities to create great web experience. Must have at least minimal experience with building sites using Sitecore and be skilled in frontend (JS) and backend (ASP.NET) development.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Huge.
What we’d like to see:
- 3+ years of Sitecore CMS development experience.
- Expertise in ASP.NET
- Track of Sitecore projects, with minimum 1 year practice.
- Knowledge of SQLServer.
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, Trello, and/or PivotalTracker.
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability.
- Experience with content management systems and mobile application development is a plus.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.