Senior Quality Assurance Engineer VT.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer.
At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
Huge is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance to join the Technology team in Singapore. In this role, you will work to ensure overall product quality standards are met
What you’ll be doing.
In this role, you will
- lead and build test plans for all projects that you are involved in,
- work to form a deeper understanding of best practices, processes and testing skills,
What we’d like to see.
- At least 3 years of experience on, or partnership with, a development team executing and planning testing.
- Understands and uses chrome developer tools or other inspect developer tools.
- Knowledge on exploratory testing and other testing techniques.
- Able to conduct compatibility tests for web products across multiple devices, OS, browsers, screen sizes.
- Familiarity with accessibility concepts.
- Understands agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum).
- Ability to interact at all levels and collaborate in daily working relationships and cross-departmental team environments.
- A positive and pragmatic approach to problem solving, and a grasp of how to search for problems and articulate them in a clear and concise manner.
- A hunger and curiosity about new tools and processes -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.