Senior Technical Product Manager VT.
Senior Technical Product Manager
About Product Management.
Product teams build things that solve a problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A product manager's role in this is to ensure that what we're building strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs, and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision.
Huge is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the fast-growing product team in Vietnam. In this role, you will define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements while establishing a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution. You’ll partner with creatives, technologists, and developers from around the world to drive alignment and purpose delivering their next huge move.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- Manage a growing team of product managers and developers across Singapore, Japan and Vietnam offices.
- You will collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers based across Huge’s network of offices, to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and assist in maintaining product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such as PRDs (product requirement documents), user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize full-stack development activities with engineering teams across Singapore, Japan, Vietnam and the US.
- Help define and refine internal processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
- Communicating progress, updates and blockers upwards to senior management in an efficient and timely manner.
What we’d like to see.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You have at least five years’ experience in product management, product strategy, or business analysis..
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- You have experience managing and consulting with stakeholders and/or clients on product strategy and value proposition, across multiple offices and locations.
- You have a proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services.
- You excel in analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience.
- You have strong communication skills, especially upwards towards the management and leadership teams.
Why you'll love working here.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- We love experimenting with new technologies.
- It’s more than just coding, you’ll be creating incredible new experiences.
- We are recognised as one of the global best workplaces for innovators
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.