VP, Program Management.
This role is open to remote in the posted states and Canada.
Program management oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team and client communication. They’re also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across the program. Program management has unique autonomy to be strategic and drive decision making. They’re there from start to finish. Ultimately, program management is the hub that’s holding everything together.
Huge is looking for a Vice President, Program Management to set the strategic direction for the Program Management team, defining and implementing standards and processes in line with overall Huge global processes, managing project management resources across a broad portfolio of accounts, and successfully implementing recovery for project crisis situations.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall project health with a focus on project profitability, executional excellence, risk mitigation and resolution, and building, developing, and casting a strong program management team. You build strong relationships with all parts of the business to define viable approaches/methodologies in line with relevant industry standards and best practices.
This role is open to all of our Huge offices in the United States and Canada.
What you’ll be doing.
- Proactively assess project scope, resource balancing, and the integrity of revenue;
- Own the profitable delivery of client work and enforce solid margins with responsibility to escalate issues appropriately;
- Actively manage project and program health from the lens of Actuals and Budgets not Revenue;
- Preemptively manage and guide for at risk or high risk projects/programs in order to successfully steer back to smooth delivery
- You manage the Program Management Department through defining responsibilities and setting direction for the PM team; ensuring team collaboration and a positive environment; and conducting timely, fair, and accurate project reviews
- You ensure a proper staffing mix with an eye toward active and ongoing rebalancing of the Program Management team through ongoing and consistent evaluation of department skills, recommendations for promotions, reductions, replacements
- You develop best practice project management processes and tools in line with the overall program management approach and processes
- You leverage the experience of key discipline leads (including Consulting, Concept & Design, UX Technology) to develop project proposals and statements of work.
- You deliver client presentations and lead and facilitate requirements workshops.
- You manage and develop process for scope changes / change requests;
- You have an understanding of PM tools and systems (Unanet, Jira, ActiveCollab) and have experience enforcing the processes required to run the business.
- You manage project budgets and deliver to the target margin.
- You handle weekly financial reporting.
- You seek to maximize revenue across multiple projects/accounts through project delivery/profit margin.
- You contribute to business development efforts through project scoping, estimating and attending client calls/meetings when required.
- You forge strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders/department heads to build unified relationships between Program Management, Client Services, and Technology.
- You communicate ideas and industry trends on particular subject matter to colleagues through informal communication and formal presentations and training sessions.
- You are a thought leader in subject matter understanding market trends and translating them into viable service offerings in consultation with senior management.
- You assume responsibility for an office approach/methodology area, develop and execute the approach in line with industry standards and evangelize the use of approach/methodology to office colleagues.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
#LI-POST #LI-JN1 #LI-Remote