Partner Brand Manager.
This role is open to remote in the posted states and Canada.
Huge is looking for a Partner Brand Manager to join the Partner Brand Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for how top brands are presented to consumers globally. As a brand expert, you advocate for, defend, and ensure standards are upheld in all advertising campaigns.
The Partner Brand Management (PBM) team at Huge develops day-to-day client relationships and drives business through working with clients’ internal teams, agency partners, and external partners to ensure all adhere to our clients’ brand guidelines.
What we’d like to see:
- You have experience reviewing and providing feedback on creative assets according to brand guidelines.
- You collaborate with your client’s list of global partners to showcase their brands.
- You are responsible for ensuring the marketing materials partners send feature our clients’ products and brands consistently and in accordance with brand guidelines.
- You work with partners and the client to facilitate changes and find upsell opportunities.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.