Global Executive Creative Director, Design.
This role is open to remote within Colombia.
About Experience Design.
At Huge, the Creative Department is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that creates groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in user experience, products, content, industrial and brand design.
Huge is looking for a Global Executive Creative Director with remarkable pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences to drive the creative vision for one of our most high profile accounts in the technology space.
The role oversees a team of over 100 creatives across 14 offices to mobilize a truly global partnership. We seek an expert hands-on craftsperson who will lead cross- disciplinary teams to conceive, execute, and deliver persuasive, thoughtful, and impactful solutions at scale. You will partner closely with clients, building trust and relationships, growing work and positioning Huge as the go-to partner for our clients’ most ambitious initiatives.
You are a culture maker and an industry changer, who can think big, and dream bigger yet know how to bring people along on the journey. In this role, you will manage both the creative direction of our largest projects and the career paths of other Group Creative Directors, making sure no talent goes to waste and the work is always the best we can produce. This is the leadership of leaders, and we need someone who can represent our culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department, company-wide, and across the industry.
Projects will include billion-user surfaces, global marketing websites, film content, built environments, and expansive brand systems – on properties spanning technology, entertainment, commerce, retail and more.
What we’d like to see.
- A robust background with extensive experience in client facing, creative leadership roles in a digital agency environment.
- Excellence of craft – from concepting, visual design, brand, user experience, strategy, through storytelling and business results.
- A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related media.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction, career path guidance and timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Proven leadership skills. We need people who are confident with everything from team building to mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Thought leadership, active in the industry through speaking, mentoring, juries.
- Experience in a global role, or working with multiple offices.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs. Timelines, budgets, and availability change—we need someone who can roll with it.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.