Senior Product Manager.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER.
About Product Management.
Product teams build things that solve a problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A product manager's role in this is to ensure that what we're building strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs, and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision.
Huge is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Team in Brooklyn. In this role, you will define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements while establishing a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- You will collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and lead product launches.
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
- Mentor and manage several team members.
What we’d like to see.
- You have over five years experience in product management, business analysis, or equivalent experience.
- You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- You have a proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services.
- You excel in analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are able to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- You have demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.