Associate Creative Director, Design
Our Associate Creative Directors combine killer design skills with a proven ability to make strong decisions and push their team to deliver stunning work developing original creative concepts and approaches as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. Associate Creative Directors should not only act as mentors for the creative employees working underneath them, but also work seamlessly across departments to deliver the best work possible. Our Associate Creative Directors contribute to the development of digital media and marketing strategies, drive the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative, user experience and technology teams, and drive teams to exceed expectations on all levels. We need someone who can represent Huge culture and standards both within the company and to our clients, and who are as passionate and excited about their work as we want users to be.
What we’d like to see:
- 6+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency environment)
- A strong background with experience in a creative leadership in an agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design.
- A strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations. We want someone who can back up our stunning work clearly and confidently.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule. Someone who can help their team take understand what needs to get done so they can get down to business.
- Comprehensive awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends for the digital channel and related mediums. Push the envelope. Further. No no, keep going.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Proven leadership skills—we want someone who can move a project forward while still taking the time to foster the talents of our awesome creatives and encouraging team camaraderie.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.