Visual Design Lead
Visual Design Leads drive the design of our projects forward—they are in the trenches, but they also keep their eyes on the overall goal. And, of course, they have a passion for design—stunning, elegant, forward-thinking design. Reporting to their Visual Design Directors, they collaborate with client services, UX, strategy and tech teams to develop creative concepts and approaches, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. A Visual Design Lead should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent Huge at all stages of engagement. Our Visual Design Lead provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required.
What we’d like to see:
- A strong background, with 6+ years of visual design experience, at a top digital agency and experience in an Visual Design Lead role or similar. You should consider Photoshop and Illustrator to be something like family.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters—we want Visual Design Leads who will be strong leaders while fostering team camaraderie.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design. We want you to blow us away with your work.
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team. Visual Design Leads need to be able to clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.