Global Client President
Katie Klumper is the CEO and Founder of Black Glass, a major marketing consultancy launched in 2019 and helps lead the largest group of Chief Marketing Offers through technology, consumer and experience transformation, as well as the Global President of HUGE.
Katie has over 18 years of business leadership experience across Marketing, Advertising, Technology and Finance building a reputation as a consumer centric and innovative marketer who has consistently delivered results by crafting a compelling strategic vision, building capabilities, and driving execution. She has been recognized by AdWeek as Top 50 Most Indispensable Marketing, Media and Tech Executives, Direct Marketing News as a Top 40 Under 40, She Runs It Mother of the Year Award and AWNY Game Changer.
Katie, originally from Vancouver, Canada is an entrepreneur who is passionate about community, innovation and marketing. As a mother of two she believes marketing not only drives brands and businesses forward, but communities and society.
When you hire Huge you get access to our most senior and experienced people. They'll actually work on your business, not just oversee it.
- Mat BaxterGlobal Chief Executive Officer
- Mark ManningGlobal Chief Operating Officer
- Urvashi ShivdasaniGlobal Chief Financial Officer
- Toni LoweGlobal Chief DE&I Officer
- Lisa De BonisGlobal Chief Product Officer
- Fura JohannesdottirGlobal Chief Creative Officer
- Brian FletcherGlobal Chief Technology Officer
- Megan MalliGlobal Client President
- Matt WeissGlobal Client President
- Jon JudahGlobal Chief Strategy Officer
- Blake WirhtGlobal Client President
- Katie KlumperGlobal Client President
- Adrienne ImbriacoGlobal Chief Talent Officer