Senior Copywriter BK.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. Whether you are a writer, art director or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
As a Senior Copywriter at Huge, you have a passion for writing and keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. (In short: love words. Appreciate brevity.) In addition to creating content, media and marketing for a wide variety of users and user needs, Senior Copywriters are responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original campaigns, and representing the writer’s perspective in client presentations. They express their ideas clearly not just on the page (or screen), but face-to-face. Senior Copywriters also help to foster the talents of our awesome copywriters at every level, both leading by example and sharing their experience. We’re looking for writers who are excited about digital experiences and who understand how to use both traditional and digital to hit campaign and business objectives.
What we’d like to see:
- 4+ years of experience, preferably 2+ years at an agency.
- A strong agency background as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Deep experience doing beautiful, smart, print campaigns
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from social to online video campaigns.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing. We want you to produce great copy and be able to express your ideas clearly.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great design in general). We expect our copywriters to understand that a product isn’t truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences. You need to be able to adapt your voice to each project with extreme ease.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without hand holding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.