Junior Copywriter BK.
As a member of the Integrated team at Huge, you are tasked with creating award-winning, innovative, and compelling narratives, platforms, and campaigns that drive businesses and brands forward. You have a passion to find new ways to reach audiences harnessing the power of modern production approaches, platforms, and methodologies. Whether you are a writer, art director or hybrid creative, you thrive on collaboration and understand how to partner with client service, production, design, and experience experts to blaze new trails and define the new era of integrated communication.
As a Junior Copywriter at Huge, you have a passion for writing and keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. (In short: love words. Appreciate brevity.) In addition to creating content, media and marketing for a wide variety of users and user needs, Junior Copywriters are responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original campaigns, and representing the writer’s perspective in client presentations. They express their ideas clearly not just on the page (or screen), but face-to-face.
What we’d like to see:
- Proven ability to create for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one client to the next without stumbling.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction and Copywriting don’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. You are able to put your head down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients.
- Experience with concept creation for Print, OLA, TV, OOH.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.