Associate Creative Director, XD - Visual Design.
This role is open to remote within the posted state.
About Experience Design.
At Huge, the Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, industrial and brand design. We're seeking an experienced ACD to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
Huge is looking for an Associate Creative Director, XD to join the Experience Design team at Huge. In this role, you will be an on-the-ground influencer for design culture and innovation; a star in the design community. You’ll lead a team of designers on various initiatives across product, digital and physical design, always with the mission of consuming, cultivating, and spreading your design expertise. You’ll take charge of a project from conception to execution. You’ll be the go-to resource for our creative leadership, helping them accomplish large design initiatives with the intention of creating and driving Huge’s design standard.
What we’d like to see.
- You have 8+ years of visual design and product experience
- You have a developed design background, including leadership over the entire design process and a passion for current design trends coupled with a deep understanding of user experience
- You have a strong working knowledge of the fundamentals— brand development, digital marketing and the creative process as well as new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related media
- You have excellent presentation skills and can independently drive client presentations and lead the presentation of our creative work, generating excitement about the work or idea
- You have exceptional communication abilities and are able to be the consistent voice across the entire lifecycle of a project and communicate the ‘why’ and rationale behind feedback and decisions to the team and client
- You have the strong ability to ensure the final visual design is on-brand and delivers on strategic and business goals
- You have intimate knowledge of product and brand strategy, including the ability to present clients with a graphic toolkit that they can refer to in the future
- You are the team champion of the brand's measurable outcomes and brand purpose, and can keep the working team focused on the core objectives
- You have a successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in creating great work, and can identify great creative ideas and push them to be even better
- You are a dedicated maker and can single handedly create world class award-winning work
- You are able to lead pitches and new biz efforts for existing accounts, and can assist in scoping out work including level of effort, roles, and potential workflow
- You have a working knowledge of innovative approaches to work, and will utilize opportunistically and strategically
- You have proven skill as a trusted leader, mentor, and support within the visual design group and beyond
- You are insanely passionate about Huge’s design culture and driven to build it even further
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.