Born in Brooklyn.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love.
Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
How we do it.
The unified brand experience.
Lean, interdisciplinary teams work in close collaboration with clients, helping them to solve their user’s biggest problems. Our user-centric, data-driven approach focuses on creating a seamless experience across all digital, physical and communications touchpoints. This unified brand experience results in a much more consistent, impactful, and valuable relationship with the user.
Made with love.
A culture of innovation.
Training the next generation of digital leaders.
Our publication for people who care about design and technology.
Brewing great coffee and testing big ideas.
Partnering with non-profits for social impact.
Making our office work for us.
Styleguide and other Github contributions.
Photos shot by Huge employees around the world.
Limited edition merch that is always fresh and never sorry.
An intuitive intranet, launched by our internal startup incubator.
Our favorite music curated each month.
- Pete SteinCEO
- Raj SinghalCOO & CFO
- Derek FridmanChief Design Officer
- Jason MusanteChief Creative Officer
- Michael HornChief Data Officer
- Gela FridmanPresident, Technology
- Dick De LangeMD, Global Head of Planning
- Matt WeissMD Business Development
- Arif Mansuri MD, Business Strategy
- Jason SchlossbergMD, Strategic Communications
- Marlena EdwardsMD, Talent
- Mark ManningMD, Google
- Scott Schreiber MD, General Counsel
- David Sosnowski Group VP, SEO & Inbound
- Richard Swain GVP, Brand Strategy & Identity
- Kim Cortese Head of Production
- Michael Chamberlin MD, Oakland
- Carrie Philpott MD, Atlanta
- Matthew Di Paola MD, Canada
- Ranae Heuer MD, Detroit
- Daniel HouMD, DC
- Alex Pym MD, London
- Paul RandallMD, Chicago
- Martin RileyMD, APAC
- Christie AllportVP, Global Communications